Coilovers are shipped by USPS Priority. Alaska, Hawaii, military bases and US territories have a higher shipping cost than the US48 destinations.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes. We must ship to physical addresses, if paying by credit card, we will only ship to billing address.
- Shipments usually leave us between 2-3 weeks from payment receipt. Processing payments, packaging and building your suspension from scratch take time, so please allow the time.
- The buyer is responsible for all customs and duties. Shipments to Canada are shipped UPS or USPS. We prefer to ship USPS.
- We typically only ship in North America; not because we don't want to, its just where our customer base is. If you need something shipped to the UK for instance, or anywhere in Europe, Asia, etc. we use a shipping broker that gives us a great rate of $250-300 typically. If you wish to check shipping prices, please contact us with your FULL address so we can get an accurate quote.
Circumstances can exist to delay a shipment which are covered in the following section:
- The customer is responsible for arrival of shipment once shipment leaves our facility. If the carrier leaves the package at the door and it is lost or stolen, we cannot do anything about it. If you would like your package sent as "restricted delivery", where a signature is required, please inform us so we can do that when we ship it. The carrier imposes an additional cost (usually $2-$3).
- USPS does not need a signature to deliver packages. At their option, they can leave a package at a door and it is considered delivered. We consider it delivered as well. The occurrence of lost or stolen packages has been so low, that it usually is not a problem, but we feel we should inform you to disclaim our liability in case your neighborhood or building has a problem with this.
Returns and Warranties restrictions and the following:
- Merchandise must be returned with original packaging, documentation, etc.
- Returns will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued after 30 days of receipt.
- Special Order items can not be cancelled, exchanged or returned.
- Merchandise cannot be damaged during installation.
- Flatout Suspension assumes no responsibility for labor or vehicle expenses incurred.
All Items sold are on an as is basis. Flatout Suspension disclaims all warranties expressed or implied. We also do not authorize any one to assume liability in connection with these items. The buyer shall not be entitled to recover any damages arising from use of merchandise. All merchandise is aftermarket and intended for OFF-ROAD use only. Buyer assumes responsibility for violations of local laws and rules that may result from use of merchandise. Please check your local laws and research the item to make sure you are purchasing the correct items. The user assumes all risk and cost associated with the use of these parts and accessories. Flatout Suspension will not be responsible for any damage or loss beyond the parts we supplied.
Physical damage will void the warranty automatically. Before any returns, please contact our us by email first for authorization, we will NOT accept returns without any approval. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email, or on our 'warranty' page.
In the event of a warranty claim, please send us an email so we can begin processing a replacement/ repair. Under no circumstance does Flatout Suspension assume any liability for shop labor or vehicle coverage. We do our best to ensure you get the best possible product the first time. The GR variants (including the former R variants such as the Rx, Rx2, R1, R2) DO NOT have a warranty of any kind when used in Motorsports due to the harsh and abusive use they sustain. We will offer a discounted rebuild during the first year. In the event of a warranty claim it is at the discretion of Flatout Suspension as to whether your defective part will be rebuilt or replaced.
Upon completing your purchase you agree to the terms outlined above.